HAFED Tender – 2021
(Covered Godown Construction under 7 Years Guaranteed Schemes in Haryana – Lease Only)
Submit HAFED Tender and Get a chance to earn Monthly Rental Income of Rs. 9.27 lacs.
If you want to invest in Warehouse business then there is a good news for you that The Haryana State Cooperative Supply And Marketing Federation Limited (HAFED) has invited the tender for construction of Covered Godowns under Seven (7) Years Guaranteed Scheme.
The Last date of submission the Tender Documents is 23rd July 2021 (Up to 2:00 P.M).
Key points for submission of this Tender are as:
- Who Can Apply:
- Any Individual:
An Individual who is domicile of Haryana can apply for this tender. He Should be the owner of land with his name or holding land with registered lease for a minimum period of 10 Years.
- Any Partnership Firm (All partners should be domiciled of Haryana):
A Registered/Unregistered Partnership Firm can apply for this tender. Land should be either:
- Owned by firm and should be in the name of Partnership.
- Or Holding land with registered lease for a minimum period of 10 Years.
- Or Contributed by one or more partners in the Firm and should be reflected in Partnership Deed.
Special Note: Beneficiary already allotted godowns under 7 years guarantee scheme selected vide Tender Reference No. 2020_HBC_150967_1 floated by Hafed on dated 19.11.2020 shall not be eligible to apply in the present tender under reference.
Tender Filling Fees is Rs. 10,000/- and EMD need to be pay @ Rs. 20/- Per MT.
Additional EMD need to pay @ Rs. 10/- Per MT if bidder has not submitted a certificate from Irrigation Department that “Land does not lie in flood or water logging prone area /zone”.
- Land Requirement:
First 5,000 MT capacity – 2.0 Acres. (approx.)
Further 1.7 acres additional land will be required for an increase of 5,000 MT capacity godown each.
Further Land Should be as:
- The land should preferably be within a radius of 8 KMs from the mandi indicated in the tender.
- The land on which the godown is proposed to be constructed should not have a HT Line (11 KVA and above) passing over the proposed layout plan of the godown.
- Land should not be low lying.
- Land should not be in flood or water logging prone area / zone.
- Polluting industries, Brick kiln, Petrol Pump/Gas Depot should not be in the 500 meter distance of land.
- The land should preferably be on National Highway/State Highway/ major district road/ all-weather motorable road with minimum width of 22 feet to ensure uninterrupted truck movement.
- Rate of Renting:
The Upper limit of rate of bidding is Rs. 46.35 Per MT Per Month. You may quote the rate equal to or below of this.
- Proposed Location for Godown:
|Sr.No.||District||Name of Mandi (Location)||Capacity
|Nathu Sari Chopta||15,000|
Note: Offers for smaller capacity then as mentioned above at any location will not be considered.
- Subsidy Benefits:
- Capital Subsidy: If tender has been allotted to you then you can get subsidy benefits on the construction cost of Godown. You may get Capital Subsidy @ 25% under Haryana Warehouse Policy or From NABARD @ 25%/33% as per eligibility norms.
- Interest Subsidy @ 3% for 7 Years up to Loan Amount of Rs. 2.00 crores under Agriculture Infrastructure fund.
So if you are interest to grab this business opportunity then don’t delay. Choose your prefer location and apply for tender.
You can register yourself by submitting below mention form. Our team will support to you in tender filling and arranging required documents for filling.
For Tender Filling, submit your response at: https://forms.gle/6hH1MdHXwzR8KkAA9
For more discussion, you may write to us or call at:
(86838-98080)(90171-51780) (email: email@example.com)
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001