MSME Revival Interest Benefit Scheme
Dear Businessman, Hurry up !!!
There is a good news for all MSME Units.
Haryana Govt has launched “MSME Revival Interest Benefit Scheme” in which Unit can take the benefit of 100% interest on Loan Availed during lockdown period on or before 30th June 2020. The Interest benefit shall be limited to the interest paid by Unit to the Bank up to a period of Six Months.
- Unite should be MSME Registered.
- Should have a running account of Term Loan or Working Capital Loan from a bank.
- Availed additional Loan for payment of Salary/wages/Other Expenses due to COVID – 19 on or before 30th June 2020.
- Interest benefit will be given for 6 Months at the rate of Maximum 8% p.a.
- Maximum benefit cap is 20,000/- per employee. Means to say if you have 20 Employees and Interest on loan for 6 Month has come to Rs. 4,50,000/- then you can avail maximum benefits of Rs. 4,00,000/- (20,000*20) subject to the terms and condition of said scheme.
- Number of Employees should be certified by Haryana Labor Department.
Also Read : Benefits of obtaining Udyam Registration
For more details, kindly contact with us at:
Jitender Kumar (90171-51780) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Partner – Business Relationship
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB- 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Near UCO Bank, Hisar.