Energy Conservation Scheme
How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under Energy Conservation Scheme?
“Energy Conservation Scheme”
Its objective is to identify areas where excess energy consumption or wastage of energy is taking place.
Have you started your Business After Ist Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this policy applicable for business who start up their operations after Ist Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
MSMEs which have undertaken energy audit and purchased equipment(s) on or after 01.01.2021 and before 31.12.2025 shall be eligible under this scheme.
Business location falls under which Category ?
The objective of the scheme is to identify areas where excess energy consumption or wastage of energy is taking place. It involves measuring the actual energy consumption of various electrical gadgets used in the premises, comparing it with an estimate of the minimum energy required to undertake the process and establishing technically and economically feasible means to achieve the same & suggest best ways to optimize the energy consumption leading to energy saving and cutting down electricity bills.
Your Business Eligibility for subsidy under this scheme.
All MSMEs existing anywhere in the state shall be provided financial assistance only if the energy audit has been conducted by an Energy Auditor certified by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE).
The Industrial Units must comply for the following conditions at the time of application:
- Unit should have filed Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) on the portal for the statistical purpose, at any stage.
- The item of manufacture should not fall in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
- Assistance on cost of capital equipment will be provided only if, there has been at least 15% reduction in average monthly electricity consumption compared with average of previous 12 months before conducting of audit.
- Even after taking all steps as mentioned above for efficient use of energy, if actual electricity consumption is increasing due to increase in production then such claim will be examined separately by a committee to be constituted by the Director/ Director General, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Investments in new plant, machinery and equipment focused towards enhancing energy efficiency shall only be eligible for subsidy under this scheme
- Unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent authority, if applicable.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- Unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement. The assistance shall not be released to a closed unit.
- Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
75% reimbursement or maximum of INR 2 lakhs for conducting energy audit. Further subsidy on cost of capital equipment required for undertaking measures to conserve energy, 50% in ‘D’ category blocks, 40% in ‘C’ category blocks and 30% in ‘B’ category blocks and 20% in ‘A’ category blocks, subject to maximum of INR 20 lakhs once in every 5 years. No subsidy for energy audit shall be provided in case energy audit recommendations are not implemented.
- Documents Required for Subsidy Claims
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Copy of Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed/Partnership registration/ Co-operative society
- Board resolution/ Power of attorney
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if
- Copy of Energy audit
- CA certificate of Expenditure (in original) giving the details (as per prescribed format)
- Copy of the bills raised by certifying agency and proof of payment thereof.
- Copy of GST return/Audited Balance Sheet for last financial year.
So if you are going to plan, contact at 9017151780
We at KIP provide assistance in new business opportunity and many subsidy schemes applicable on various businesses. So, if you want to know more subsidy schemes visit-
- Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/collateral-free-credit-guarantee-scheme/
- Electric Duty Exemption– https://kipfinancial.com/electric-duty-exemption/
- Testing Equipment Scheme– https://kipfinancial.com/testing-equipment-scheme/
- Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/employment-generation-subsidy/
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)