Subsidy under Assistance for Technology Acquisition Scheme
How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under Assistance for Technology Acquisition Scheme?
All your answers are here.
(1.1.2021 to 31.12.2025)
“Assistance for Technology Acquisition Scheme” has been notified under the provisions of “Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy, 2020”, with an objective to to identify and facilitate acquisition of new technology by the MSME sector. It involves purchase of latest technology by the MSMEs.
- Have you started your Business After 1st Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this policy applicable for business who start up their operations after 1st Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
The assistance shall be admissible on acquisition of technology on or after 01.01.2021 and before 31.12.2025 under this scheme.
- Check Objective of the scheme.
The objective of the scheme is to identify and facilitate acquisition of new technology by the MSME sector. It involves purchase of latest technology by the MSMEs.
- Check Your Business Eligibility for subsidy under this scheme.
All MSMEs existing anywhere in the State shall comply with the following conditions:
- The unit shall file Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) on the portal for the statistical purpose, at any stage.
- The enterprise acquiring the technology for specialized application will be considered eligible under the scheme.
- The acquisition of technology can be in any form, including purchase of drawing and design and technology development through engaging experts/R&D institution and/or technical consultancy firm or any other method. The applicant should clearly demonstrate improvement in performance due to technology acquisition, mere purchase of machinery and Technology will not be considered as technology acquisition.
- The machinery manufacturers can also avail the benefit for technology collaboration from abroad.
- The item of manufacture should not fall in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
- The units should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent authority, if applicable.
- The units should be in commercial production.
- The units should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the assistance shall not be released to the closed unit.
- Check Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
75% of cost for acquiring technology from premier National/International Institutes/Patented Technology from domestic/foreign companies, max. of INR 50.00 lakh.
- Check Definitions are important For right subsidy claims.
- Medium Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 50 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 250 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to
- Small Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 10 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 50 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to
- Micro Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 1 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 5 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to
In case you still are not very much clear about applicability or non applicability of this scheme with respect to your business, you can book appointment with kip consultants with following link https://forms.gle/Vhu3W8938FJdmGD67
- Check Documents Required for Subsidy Claims.
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Copy of Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed/Partnership registration/ Co-operative society registration.
- Board resolution/ Power of attorney.
- Copy of MoU/other documents for acquisition and up-gradation of technology.
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if applicable.
- Copy of GoI sanction letter of assistance of technology acquisition (if any).
- Undertaking/Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper.
- CA certificate for details of expenditure incurred in acquisition of technology-in original.
- Justification for specialized technology acquired/upgraded.
- Copy of the bills in respect of technology acquisition and proof of payment thereof.
- Copy of GST return/Audited Balance Sheet for last financial year.
Note : KIP Providers professional Services for application of Subsidy claims online at very reasonable prices. In case you want to apply for subsidy with our professional team, you can book your order at the following link https://forms.gle/Vhu3W8938FJdmGD67
- Check Your Time limit to apply does not Expire !
This is very and very important. In case you are not very much clear about documentation and process of application. Please done apply own and look for professional help. It is very much important to submit claim with in time line given below. In case you don’t apply with in time limits or your application become time barred and you eligibility stands expired. For your information’s : An enterprise shall forfeit its entitlement for the reimbursement of the cost in technology acquisition, if it does not submit its claim, complete in all respects within three months from the date of technology acquisition or from the date of notification of the scheme, whichever is later.
To know more about it, watch our video
We at KIP help you to get maximum subsidy. We have various products and services for all business categories.
COMPANY FORMATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/company-registration/
HUM REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/hum-registration/
GEM REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/gem-registration/
MANY MORE PRODUCTS: https://kipfinancial.com/shop/
KIP:BUSINESS & SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN
In case if you are interested to get regular updates on NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, SUBSIDIES AND FINANCIAL INCENTIVES provide by the various Ministry of Government,
Then we will recommended to you that subscribe our KIP: BUSINESS AND SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN.
Under this plan you will receive weekly updates on your emails and WhatsApp number.
For subscribe click here: https://kipfinancial.com/product/business-subsidy-update/
In order to receive regular videos on Business & Subsidy Updates Subscribe our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
If you are using Facebook, then you can join our FACEBOOK SUBSIDY SCHEME GROUP for receiving new updates on Business & Subsidy
In case you still have any queries , KIP team will be glad to serve you.
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)