How to set up Warehouse
How to set up warehouse?
Are you want to set up warehouse?
Are you want to know the procedure for setting up warehouse?
So, here we are sharing set up process of Warehousing Business.
1. Land Requirement:
First we need to ensure the availability of Land. Land should be meet out the following Criteria as:
(i) Should be connected with Road at least 24 Feet. If project size is more than 5000 MT then it is recommended that it should be connect with 30 Feet Road.
(ii) For 5000 MT Project, 2 Acres land is required.
(iii) There should not be crossing High Extension wired (11KV) on the land.
(iv) No Petrol Pump and Brick Udyog should be within 500 Meters radius of Land. No River/Water Cannel on the said land.
(v) Proper title ship/ownership of Land in record.
(vi) Noc/CLU need to be obtained on such land.
(vii) Layout of Warehouse need to be taken from Architect.
If you want to read more on Warehouse Land Criteria, click at-
2. Firm Registration:
After finalization of Land, we need to constitute the firm in which we are carrying the Warehouse Project. We need to ensure its Registration with MSME and other required.
3. Land Lease:
If land is not owned by Firm/applicant then we need to ensure Registered Land Lease Agreement for warehouse.
4. Cost Estimate:
After finalization of land, we need to take Cost Estimate of Warehouse construction.
5. Bank Discussion:
Bank Consent need to be taken for Term Loan.
6. Detail Project Report:
After Bank Consent we will prepare a Detailed Project Report.
7. Warehouse Renting Arrangement:
We must have the renting arrangement so that accordingly bank term loan repayment schedule can be framed.
8. AIF Filling:
After having Bank Consent and DPR we will submit the project with Agriculture Department for taking approval.
9. Bank Loan:
After receiving Project Approval, Bank will initiate the process of Bank Loan documentation and disburse the loan amount.
If you want to read more about How to Avail Bank Loan, click at-
10. NABARD Subsidy:
After the 1st Disbursement of Loan Installment, we will submit the application for 50% Advance subsidy from NABARD.
After Completion of Warehouse, Final 50% Subsidy claim shall be made
1. SVR: A Complete Subsidy Viability Report assessment on your project. SVR will provide the details of eligible subsidy and incentives applicable on your project.
2. AIF Approval Services: We are providing the services of Filling application with Department of Agriculture and get Approval of Warehouse Project.
3. DPR: We will prepared detail project report as per the discussion with Bank.
4. Business Registration: Provide complete Business Registration as required.
5. Bank Financing: Prepare Supporting Documents for Bank Financing.
6. Subsidy Filling Services.
7. Statutory Compliance such as Income Tax, GST, TDS, Tax Deduction etc.
If you want to set up warehouse, KIP Financial will help you in above services.
Contact us at-
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)