Special benefit to Startup Business in Haryana
KIP: Business And Subsidy Update
Startup Businessman play a key role in the economic development particularly through innovation and employment generation. In order to boost the Startup in the State, Govt. of Haryana specially launch the scheme for assistance to Startup.
In order to take the benefits of startup, A Business Unit must comply with the following conditions:
1. The unit shall have filed Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) shall be eligible under the Scheme.
2.The plant and machinery installed by the unit should be new or second hand imported machinery with residual life of ten years.
3.The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as mentioned under HEEP 2020.
4. The unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent Authority if applicable.
5. The unit should be in commercial production/ operation for the benefits of this schemes, except for Seed Grant, for which incentives can be availed basis on idea selection.
6. To be eligible for Seed Grant under the scheme the Committee formed by the State Government shall be final authority on idea selection.
Financial Assistance/Subsidy/Benefits Available:
The Quantum of Assistance as under would be provided to the Startups registered in the State:
1. Interest subsidy of 8%, maximum up to INR 20 lakh per year for a period of 5 years (to be applied under Interest Subsidy Scheme under HEEP 2020).
2. Reimbursement of 30% of lease rental subsidy for general and 45% for startups with only women founders, period of 1 year up to INR 5 Lakh.
3. Seed Grant up to INR 10 Lakh per start-up for:
100 start-ups in A category blocks,
200 start-ups for B category blocks,
300 start-ups for C category blocks
And 400 start-ups for D category blocks
4. 100% Net SGST Reimbursement for 7 years with cap of 150% FCI (Fixed Capital Investment)
5. Support startups up to INR 2.5 Lakh to attend national acceleration programs and INR 5 Lakh for international acceleration programs.
6. 100% reimbursement of expenses incurred for cloud computing/storage on Haryana based Data Centers up to INR 1 Lakh per startup per annum for a period of 3 years.
So if you are going to plan to Set up Your Own Business or Running a Business then ensure the Startup Registration and take the advantage of above said scheme.
For Startup Registration submit your response at: https://forms.gle/VXK1UC8KFS7a3bev6
For more details, you can share your business idea and plan with us at:
Jitender Kumar (90171-51780)
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)
New Business Opportunity for Startup Registered Company.
To know more about this, click
Door to Door Diesel Delivery Business- https://kipfinancial.com/door-to-door-diesel-delivery-business/
Compress Bio Gas- https://kipfinancial.com/compress-bio-gas-a-big-business-opportunity/