Subsidy for Warehouse in Haryana
Haryana Warehouse Policy 2019
Haryana Logistics, Warehousing and Retails Policy, 2019
If you are doing the business of warehousing or interested to start this business then there is a good news for you that Department of Industry and Commerce of Haryana Government has launched “ Haryana Logistics, Warehousing and Retails Policy, 2019 “ vide notification No. 25/02/2019 – 4IB-I dated 09.03.2019 to promote the business of Warehousing throughout the Haryana State.
A. Business Activities Covered under this Scheme as:
- Construction of Warehouse/Agriculture Godown/Open Plinth Storage/Covered & Closed Storage/Cold Storage/Fulfillment & Distribution Centers.
- Logistics Activities such as Transportation, Storage, Distribution, Assembly, Packaging, Testing & Inspection.
- Cold Chain Facility/Retail Hub/Warehousing cum Retail Facility.
B. Under this Scheme you can avail the benefits of :
- Capital Subsidy @ 25% of the Fixed Capital Investment (Building, Machinery & Equipment) subject to Max. INR 5.00 Crore
- 100% Stamp duty Refund that is paid on purchase of Land for the purpose of Warehouse
- 50% Reimbursement of External Development Charges such as CLU Fees etc.
- Interest subvention up to 5% on bank Loan
- 100% Electricity duty exemption
- Full Reimbursement of Commercial License Fees for Warehousing cum Retail business.
- Refund of Technical Training Cost for Logistic and warehousing business.
C. Scheme Applicability:
This scheme will remains in force up to 5 Years.
D. Basic Conditions:
- Applicant unit must be registered in MSME Act.
- Unit will commence the business after the date of notification of Policy.
- Must be undertake the said business of warehousing up to 10 Years
- Should have obtained NOC/CLU from the competent Authority (if applicable)
E. Time Line of filling Application:
Within 3 Months from the date of commencement of Commercial Services/Operation/production.
F. Warehouse covered under said Policy:
Warehouse for Agriculture Produces/Grain Godowns, Warehouse other than agriculture produces. Warehouse storage system include Warehousing complex with fixed facilities, moving units, rolling stocks, Open and closed storage, ambient condition storage for transit period.
Warehouse must be developed on minimum 2 Acres and having minimum approach road of 30 ft.
Note: Construction of Open Plinth Godown under CAP Hiring Scheme – 2019 shall be covered under this policy.
G. Documents Required:
- Udyog Aadhar Registration/Udyam Registration
- Bills of Building/Civil Work including labour work and Bills of Plant & Machinery and Equipment.
- Land Registry/ Lease Deed on which Godown Constructed and Copy of Mutation if land is purchase for godown purpose.
- Copy of CLU/NOC from DTP
- Payment towards CLU and Labour Cess (if any)
- Completion Certificate from Civil Engineer that certified the Cost of Godown specially bifurcated as Main Shed, Office Room and other covered Area.
- CA Certificate for Certifying the cost of Fixed Capital Investment (Building and Plant & Machinery only) Land cost shall not include in said FCI. (Shall be prepared from our end)
- First Sale Bill raised to HAFED
- HAFED Allotment Letter
- Authorized Person Aadhar Card, Mobile Number and email id.
- Firm Current Bank Account Statement (Specifically mentioned Branch Address and IFSC Code)
Updated Balance sheet and Profit and Loss Account of Firm (Books of Account – updated)
For more details, kindly contact us at:
Jitender Kumar (9017151780) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar.