Water Conservation Scheme
How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under Water Conservation Scheme
“Water Conservation Scheme” has been notified under the provisions of “Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy, 2020”, with an objective to encourage the conservation of water in industrial units and encourage harvesting of water in the unit.
Have you started your Business After Ist Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this policy applicable for business who start up their operations after Ist Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
MSMEs which have undertaken water audit and purchased equipment on or after 01.01.2021 and before 31.12.2025 shall be eligible under this scheme.
Objective of scheme
The objective of the scheme is to encourage the conservation of water in industrial units and encourage harvesting of water in the unit. It involves measuring the actual water consumption of various water consumption gadgets used in the premises of the enterprise, comparing it with an estimate of the minimum water required to undertake the process and establishing technically and economically feasible means to achieve the same & suggest best ways to optimize the water consumption leading to water saving and cutting down water consumption bills.
Business Eligibility for subsidy
All MSMEs existing units anywhere in the state shall be provided financial assistance provided the water audit has been conducted by an ISO certified agency.
The detailed scope of Water audit is mentioned at Annexure-I. The Industrial Units must comply for the following conditions at the time of application:
- Unit should have filed Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM)on the portal for the statistical purpose.
- The item of manufacture should not fall in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
- The assistance on cost of capital equipment will be eligible only if there has been at least 25% reduction in the water consumption of average monthly consumption of previous 12 months before conducting of audit.
- Even after taking all steps as mentioned above for efficient use of water, if consumption is increasing due to increase in production then such claim will be examined separately by a committee to be constituted by the Director/ Director General, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Investments in new plant, machinery and equipment focused towards enhancing water conservation shall only be eligible for subsidy under this scheme.
- Unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent authority, if applicable.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- Unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the assistance shall not be released to a closed.
Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
75% reimbursement of cost of Water audit subject to maximum of INR 1 lakh. Also, subsidy up to 50% or maximum of INR 20 lakhs on the cost of capital equipment required for Water Conservation/ Harvesting System. No subsidy for water audit shall be provided in case audit recommendations are not implemented.
Definitions are important For right subsidy claims
- Medium Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 50 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 250 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to time.
- Small Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 10 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 50 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to time.
- Micro Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 1 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 5 crores or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to time.
Documents Required for Subsidy Claims
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Copy of Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed/Partnership registration/ Co-operative society
- Board resolution/ Power of attorney
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if
- Copy of Water audit
- CA certificate of Expenditure giving the details
- Copy of the bills raised by certifying agency and proof of payment thereof.
- Copy of GST return/Audited Balance Sheet for last financial year.
So if you are going to plan, contact at 9017151780
We at KIP provide assistance in new business opportunity and many subsidy schemes applicable on various businesses. So, if you want to know more subsidy schemes visit-
- Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/collateral-free-credit-guarantee-scheme/
- Electric Duty Exemption– https://kipfinancial.com/electric-duty-exemption/
- Testing Equipment Scheme– https://kipfinancial.com/testing-equipment-scheme/
- Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/employment-generation-subsidy/
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)