Are you want to do new business in rural area?
Are you retire person or ex-service man & want to start new business?
Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
The scheme is launched by Central Government to generate employment opportunities in rural as well as semi-urban areas by setting up self-employment ventures and projects. The scheme helps small businessman in setting up their new units and upgrade the existing ones.
Eligibility For PMEGP Scheme:
1. Any individual, above 18 years of age.
2. There will be no income ceiling for assistance for setting up projects under PMEGP.
3. For setting up of project costing above Rs.10 lakh in the Manufacturing sector and above Rs. 5 lakhs in the Service/ Business sector, the beneficiaries should possess at least VIII standard pass educational qualification.
4. Assistance under the scheme is available only for new viable projects sanctioned specifically under the PMEGP.
5. Existing Units and the units that have already availed any Government Subsidy (under PMRY, REGP, PMEGP, CMEGP or any other scheme of Government of India or State Government) are not eligible.
6. Projects without Capital Expenditure (Term Loan) are not eligible.
7. Cost of Land can not be covered under the project cost.
8. All Implementing Agencies (KVIC, KVIB, DIC and Coir Board) can process applications in both rural as well as urban areas.
9. Applicant should possess valid Aadhaar Number.
10. Applicant shall give his/her consent to authenticate demographic details such as Aadhaar number, Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Mobile number from UIDAI server.
Documents required for application are:
1. Passport Size Photo
2. Highest Educational Qualification
3. Project Report Summary/ Detailed Project Report
4. Social/ Special Category Certificate, if applicable
5. Rural area certificate if applicable
Subsidy Benefits under PMEGP Scheme for New Business:
A. General category:
Subsidy of 15% of project cost in urban area and 25% of project cost in rural area. Further, 10% of total project cost should be invested by beneficiary.
B. Special category (women, SC/ST/OBC, ex-servicemen):
Subsidy of 25% of project cost in urban area and 35% of project cost in rural area. Further, 05% of total project cost should be invested by beneficiary.
Note: Maximum project cost for manufacturing sector is Rs. 50 Lakhs and for service sector is Rs. 20 Lakhs.
If you want to start new business, then you can avail this subsidy benefit. For more information, Fill this form- https://forms.gle/mKqyUNgTHdNsdE9a8
We at KIP provide assistance in new business opportunity and many subsidy schemes applicable on various businesses. So, if you want to know more subsidy schemes visit-
- Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/collateral-free-credit-guarantee-scheme/
- Electric Duty Exemption– https://kipfinancial.com/electric-duty-exemption/
- Testing Equipment Scheme– https://kipfinancial.com/testing-equipment-scheme/
- Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/employment-generation-subsidy/
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)