Quality Certification Assistance Scheme
Quality Certification Assistance Scheme
How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under Quality Certification Assistance Scheme
“Quality Certification Assistance Scheme” has been notified under the provisions of “Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy, 2020”, with an objective to the objective of promoting Quality Management systems and for strengthening their products marketing & exports, State Govt. has made provision for Quality Certification assistance.
Have you started your Business After Ist Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this policy applicable for business who start up their operations after Ist Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
The assistance shall be admissible on obtaining ISO/ HACCP/ BIS/ WHO-GMP/ZED/TS/ Hallmark Certification/country specific certification on or after 01.01.2021 and before 31.12.2025
Your Business location falls under which Category?
The objective of the scheme is to the objective of promoting Quality Management systems and for strengthening their products marketing & exports, State Govt. has made provision for Quality Certification assistance.
Your Business Eligibility for subsidy under this scheme.
The benefits under this scheme are applicable to industrial units, subject to the following conditions which are to be complied with at the time of application:
- The unit should have filed Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM)on the portal for the statistical purpose, at any particular.
- The unit should not fall in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
- The unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent Authority if applicable.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- The unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the subsidy shall not be released to the closed unit.
Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
75% reimbursement of the total expenditure incurred for obtaining certification and logistics charges thereof subject to a maximum of INR 5 lakhs per certification for obtaining ISO/ HACCP/ BIS/ WHO-GMP/ ZED/TS/ Hallmark certifications and INR 10 lakhs per certification for other country specific certifications and would be in addition to the support being provided by Government of India, but shall not exceed total expenditure incurred by the enterprise.
Definitions are important For right subsidy claims-
- Medium Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 50 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 250 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to
- Small Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 10 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 50 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to
- Micro Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 1 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 5 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to
- Documents Required for Subsidy Claims-
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Copy of Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM)”.
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed/Partnership registration/ Co-operative society registration.
- Board resolution/ Power of attorney.
- ISO/ HACCP/ BIS/ WHO-GMP/ ZED/TS/ Hallmark Certification/country specific certification.
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if applicable.
- Undertaking/Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper(Annexure-II).
- CA certificate of details of Expenditure incurred and investment in Plant and Machinery (original value and turnover)(Annexure-III). Copy of GST return/Audited Balance Sheet for last financial year.
If you are planning for this then contact us at- 9017151780
We at KIP provide assistance in new business opportunity and many subsidy schemes applicable on various businesses. So, if you want to know more subsidy schemes visit-
- Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/collateral-free-credit-guarantee-scheme/
- Electric Duty Exemption– https://kipfinancial.com/electric-duty-exemption/
- Testing Equipment Scheme– https://kipfinancial.com/testing-equipment-scheme/
- Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/employment-generation-subsidy/
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)