How to Get Maximum Benefits Under Special provisions for startup under HEEP?
“Plot for Assistance for Startups in the State” has been informed under the arrangements of “Haryana Enterprises and Employment Policy, 2020”, with a goal to give a further push to the advancement of new businesses in spaces of ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ classification squares and reinforcing the environment in the State.
Have you begun your Business After 11 Jan 21?
This plan named, “Plan for Assistance for Startups in the State” has been powerful from 11.10.21.
Cross check your business area falls under which Category?
The plan means to give a further push to the promotion of new companies in spaces of ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ class squares and reinforcing the environment in the State.
The vital target of the plan is to energize new businesses, advancement and business venture.
You can really take a look at status of Your space at our site with the accompanying connections:
Rundown of Blocks Falling in A, B, C, D Category under HEEP 2020 Policy: Block Category – Haryana
Guarantee your business qualification for sponsorship under this plan.
New businesses As characterized by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) are qualified for the concerned plan. The units will likewise need to agree with the accompanying conditions:
- The unit ought not have been put in the prohibitive rundown as referenced under HEEP 2020.
- The unit ought to have gotten NOC/CLU from equipped Authority if material.
- The plant and apparatus introduced by the unit ought to be new or second hand imported hardware with lingering life of ten years.
- The unit will have recorded Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) will be qualified under the plan.
- The unit ought to be in business creation/activity for the advantages of this plans, aside from Seed Grant, for which motivations can be benefited premise on thought determination.
Look up your business can get maximum subsidy.
The Quantum of Assistance as displayed under would be given to the Startups enrolled in the State:
- Interest gift of 8%, most prominent up to INR 20 lakh every year for a period of 5 years (to be applied under “Interest Subsidy Scheme” under HEEP 2020)
- Reimbursement of 30% of lease rental gift for general and 45% for new organizations with just women coordinators, season of 1 year up to INR 5 Lakh.
- 100% Net SGST Reimbursement for quite a while with cap of 150% FCI (to be applied under “Plan for Investment Subsidy in lieu of Net SGST” under HEEP 2020)
- Support new organizations up to INR 5 Lakh to go to public speed increment tasks and INR 5 Lakh for worldwide speed increment programs.
- 100% reimbursement of expenses caused for dispersed processing/storing on Haryana based Data Centers up to INR 1 Lakh for each startup per annum for a period of 3.
- Seed Grant up to INR 10 Lakh for each start up for 100 new organizations in ‘A’ class blocks, 200 new organizations for ‘B’ grouping blocks, 300 new organizations for ‘C’ characterization blocks and 400 new organizations for ‘D’ arrangement blocks.
Definitions are important For right subsidy claims.
Startups: As defined by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Government of India and updated time to time by DPIIT. These startups shall also be recognized and registered with DPIIT.
In case you still are not very much clear about applicability or non applicability of this scheme with respect to your business, you can book appointment with kip consultants with following link https://forms.gle/U7ULDPXer4nzBzUo9
Documents Required for Subsidy Claims.
In order to apply for the scheme, you required the following documents:
- Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed.
- Copy of Board resolution/ Power of attorney.
- CA Certificate regarding fixed capital investment in land, building, Plant & Machinery.
- Copies of the purchase invoices of plant & machinery/ equipment’s.
- Copy of first sale bill.
- Lease Rent Agreement.
- Detailed Business Plan for the claim of Seed Capital Grant
- Documentary Evidence towards expenses incurred for cloud computing/storage on Haryana based Data Centers.
Note : KIP Providers professional Services for application of Subsidy claims online at very reasonable prices. In case you want to apply for subsidy with our professional team, you can book your order at the following link https://forms.gle/U7ULDPXer4nzBzUo9
Our representative will contact you soon.
KIP gives Startup Ideas. And there are many products serve by KIP that are:
HUM REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/hum-registration/
FPO REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/fpo-registration/
GEM REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/gem-registration/
MORE PRODUCTS: https://kipfinancial.com/shop/
KIP:BUSINESS & SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN
In case if you are interested to get regular updates on NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, SUBSIDIES AND FINANCIAL INCENTIVES provide by the various Ministry of Government,
Then we will recommended to you that subscribe our KIP: BUSINESS AND SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN.
For subscribe click here: https://kipfinancial.com/product/business-subsidy-update/
If you are using Facebook, then you can join our FACEBOOK SUBSIDY SCHEME GROUP for receiving new updates on Business & Subsidy
In order to receive regular videos on Business & Subsidy Updates Subscribe our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
In case you still have any queries , KIP team will be glad to serve you.
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)