Employment Generation Subsidy
Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme
Are you want to get Government benefit for providing job?
Do you feel burden every month during salary time?
Are you know that government is providing subsidy on Employment Generation of Haryana?
Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme under Haryana Enterprises and Employment Policy, 2020.
Unemployment is a situation when a person actively searches for job, but is unable to find one. The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to increase the unemployment rate in India.
To deal with the problem of unemployment in state, Haryana government has introduced a subsidy scheme for generating employment i.e. Employment Generation Scheme under Haryana Enterprises and Employment Policy, 2020. The scheme provides benefits to new industrial units which are generating employment to the person resident in Haryana having Haryana Resident Certificate.
Who can take benefits of the scheme:
1. All MSME and thrust sector units falling under B, C and D blocks of Haryana, which have gone in commercial production on or after 01.01.2021, are eligible to avail benefits under the scheme.
2. Unit should not fall in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
3. The unit shall have Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
4. Unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent Authority.
5. The unit should have ESI/PF number and employees should be under direct employment on pay roll/ contract basis.
6. The unit is engaging person resident in Haryana having Haryana resident certificate.
Financial Assistance/Subsidy/Benefits Available:
A. For MSME units:
New units providing employment to person belonging to Haryana Resident would avail financial benefit of Rs. 36,000 per person per year for women/ SC category, and Rs. 30,000 per person per year for general category for 7 years under B, C and D Category block.
B. For Thrust Sector/ Data Centers and Co-location Facility:
New units providing employment to person belonging to Haryana Resident would avail financial benefit of Rs. 48,000 per person per year for women/ SC category, and Rs. 36,000 per person per year for general category for 7 years under B, C and D Category block.
Note: The unit must have engaged minimum 50% employee belonging to Haryana out of total employees or as per limit prescribed in State Government Act, whichever is maximum.
Time Limit for Apply:
Within 3 Months from the date of closing of financial year i.e. last date for applying under the scheme for F.Y. 2021-22 is June 30, 2022.
So if you are going to set up a new business unit then you should plan accordingly and take maximum benefit of the above said policy.
For more information contact us at- 9017151780
We have another many more Business Subsidies, If you are going to start any business you must know about applicable subsidy benefits on particular business. KIP designed a subsidy update plan for you:
Named: KIP- Business & Subsidy Update Plan
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)