SME Exchange Equity Scheme
SME Exchange Equity Scheme
How to Get Maximum Subsidy under SME Exchange Equity Scheme?
“SME Exchange Equity Scheme” has been notified under the provisions of “Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy, 2020”, with an objective to assist Small and Medium Enterprises in raising capital through the SME exchange.
Have you started your Business After Ist Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this policy applicable for business who start up their operations after Ist Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
The assistance shall be available only on listing fee paid during this period.
Your Business location falls under which Category?
The objective of the scheme is to assist Small and Medium Enterprises in raising capital through the SME exchange. An SME exchange is a dedicated trading platform for small & medium enterprises, with significantly relaxed eligibility criteria & listing procedures as compared to normal or “main board” listing. Bombay Stock Exchange SME Platform & National Stock Exchange Emerge are two such exchange platforms for SMEs in India.
Your Business Eligibility for subsidy under this scheme.
The Industrial Units will be eligible for the said scheme, subject to the following conditions, to be complied with at the time of application:
- The unit should have filed Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) on the portal for the statistical purpose, at any stage.
- The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as notified by the State government from time to time.
- The unit must have CLU/NOC, if applicable.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- The unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the subsidy shall not be released to a closed unit.
Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
The state shall provide onetime support of 25% of expenditure incurred towards registration on NSE’s/BSE’s SME exchange platform & raising of funds, up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh. The financial assistance under this Scheme will be provided as a reimbursement to the SMEs after successful listing on BSE/NSE SME exchange platforms
Documents Required for Subsidy Claims
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed/Partnership registration certificate/ Co-operative Society registration.
- Board Resolution/Power of attorney.
- Copy of Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if applicable.
- Statement of Expenditure (Annexure II) with expense vouchers/bills.
- Copy of SME Exchange Registration/Permission.
- Copy of Application Form prepared by enterprise for Equity Capital issue.
- Copy of public Issue Brochure.
- CA Certificate for expenses towards raising equity capital and listing on BSE/NSE SME Exchange Platform (Annexure III)
- Copy of first sale bill and current sale.
- Bank Account details/ Copy of cancelled cheque and PAN number.
If you are planning for this then contact us at- 9017151780
We at KIP provide assistance in new business opportunity and many subsidy schemes applicable on various businesses. So, if you want to know more subsidy schemes visit-
- Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/collateral-free-credit-guarantee-scheme/
- Electric Duty Exemption– https://kipfinancial.com/electric-duty-exemption/
- Testing Equipment Scheme– https://kipfinancial.com/testing-equipment-scheme/
- Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/employment-generation-subsidy/
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)