Safety Compliance Scheme
How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under Safety Compliance Scheme
“Safety Compliance Scheme” has been notified under the provisions of “Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy, 2020”, with an objective to promote safety audit which is a tool that can be utilized to improve safety and attitudes in the workplace. A safety audit is an inventory or checklist of items specifically geared to operations of an enterprise. It allows them to take action, correct hazards, and determine the appropriate actions to take to achieve the desired safety goals.
Have you started your Business After Ist Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this Safety compliance scheme applicable for business who start up their operations after Ist Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
The MSMEs which have undertaken Safety Audit and purchased equipment(s) on or after 01.01.2021and before 31.12.2025 shall be eligible under this scheme.
Business location falls under which Category ?
The objective of the scheme is to promote safety audit which is a tool that can be utilized to improve safety and attitudes in the workplace. A safety audit is an inventory or checklist of items specifically geared to operations of an enterprise. It allows them to take action, correct hazards, and determine the appropriate actions to take to achieve the desired safety goals.
Your Business Eligibility for subsidy under this scheme.
All MSMEs existing anywhere in the state shall be provided financial assistance provided the Safety Audit has been done by the auditors of ISO certified agency. The industrial units must comply for the following conditions at the time of application:
- The unit should have filed Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) on the portal for the statistical purpose, at any stage.
- The item of manufacture should not fall in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
- Investments in new equipment & other requirements focused towards enhancing safety shall only be eligible for subsidy under this scheme.
- The units should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent authority, if applicable.
- The units should be in commercial production.
- The units should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the assistance shall not be released to the closed unit.
Check Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
75% reimbursement of expenses incurred on safety audit subject to maximum of INR. 1 lakh for conducting safety audit. Further, 50% subsidy on cost of capital equipment and capital expenditure required for undertaking safety measures, subject to maximum of INR 20 lakh in ‘D’ category blocks, INR 15 lakh for ‘C’ category blocks, INR 10 lakh for ‘B’ category blocks and INR 5 lakh for ‘A’ category blocks once in every 5 years [for compliance of Safety provision under Factory Act, 1948]. No subsidy for safety audit shall be provided in case audit recommendations are not implemented.
5. Documents Required for Subsidy Claims
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Copy of Udyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed& Partnership registration/ Co-operative society.
- Board resolution/ Power of attorney.
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if applicable.
- Copy of first sale bill.
- Copy of Safety audit certification.
- CA certificate of Expenditure (in original) giving the details.
- Copy of the bills raised by certifying agency and proof of payment thereof.
- Copy of GST return/Audited Balance Sheet for last financial year.
- Undertaking/Declaration on non-judicial stamp paper.
If you are planning for this then contact us at- 9017151780
We at KIP provide assistance in new business opportunity and many subsidy schemes applicable on various businesses. So, if you want to know more subsidy schemes visit-
- Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/collateral-free-credit-guarantee-scheme/
- Electric Duty Exemption– https://kipfinancial.com/electric-duty-exemption/
- Testing Equipment Scheme– https://kipfinancial.com/testing-equipment-scheme/
- Employment Generation Subsidy Scheme- https://kipfinancial.com/employment-generation-subsidy/
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)