Reduce your environment compliance cost.
How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under Scheme of “Assistance for Environment Compliance”
All your answers are here.
(1.1.2021 to 31.12.2025)
“Assistance for Environment Compliance” has been notified under the provisions of “Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy, 2020”, with an objective to to implement the concept of ‘Zero Effect’, a provision of financial assistance has been made in Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy-2020 for environment compliance on capital cost for setting up of Effluent Treatment Plant and for installation of Air Pollution Control Devices for new Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of the State.
- Have you started your Business After 1st Jan 2021?
The Incentives under this policy applicable for business who start up their operations after 1st Jan 2021 and this scheme is valid for 5 years till 31st Dec. 2025.
The assistance shall be admissible on the purchase and installation of ETP/air pollution control devices and equipment(s) on or after 01.01.2021and before 31.12.2025.
- Check Objective of scheme:
The objective of the said scheme is to implement the concept of ‘Zero Effect’. A provision of financial assistance has been made in Haryana Enterprises & Employment Policy-2020 for environment compliance on capital cost for setting up of Effluent Treatment Plant and for installation of Air Pollution Control Devices for new Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of the State.
- Check Your Business Eligibility for subsidy under this scheme.
New Micro, Small and Medium enterprises existing anywhere in the State shall only be provided financial support by way of reimbursement of expenditure incurred for installation of ETP/air pollution control device equipment as per scheme approved by Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
The Restrictive Industry – Haryana notified under HEEP-2020 shall not be applicable for this assistance.
The Industrial Units must comply for the following conditions at the time of application:
- The unit should have filed Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) on the portal for the statistical purpose, at any stage.
- The unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from Competent Authority if Applicable.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- The unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the subsidy shall not be released to a closed unit.
- Check Your Business Can get Maximum Subsidy.
50% financial support or maximum of INR 50.00 lakh on capital cost for setting up of Effluent Treatment Plant and for installation of Air Pollution Control Devices for new Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of all sectors. The Units adopting zero effluent discharge as certified by HSPCB and reusing treated wastewater will be considered for higher benefit up to 75% of capital cost, maximum of INR 1 crore.
- Check Definitions are important For right subsidy claims
- Medium Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 50 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 250 crore as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to time.
- Small Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 10 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 50 crore or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to time.
- Micro Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment does not exceed INR 1 crore and turnover does not exceed INR 5 crores or as amended by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 time to time.
- New Enterprise: The enterprise which has gone into commercial production on or after date of notification of the Policy e. 01.01.2021.
In case you still are not very much clear about applicability or non applicability of this scheme with respect to your business, you can book appointment with kip consultants with following link https://forms.gle/sQ8EaNy9NCBcKKUDA
- Check Documents Required for Subsidy Claims
The following documents are required in order to apply for the scheme:
- Copy of Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM).
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership deed/Partnership registration/ Co-operative society registration.
- Board resolution/ Power of attorney.
- CA certificate of details of Expenditure incurred (in original).
- Certificate from Regional Officer of Pollution Control Board.
- Certificate from Regional Officer of Pollution Control Board in case of Zero Liquid Discharge claim.
- Change of Land Use (CLU)/ NOC from competent authority, if applicable.
- Copy of GST return/Audited Balance Sheet for last financial year.
Note : KIP Providers professional Services for application of Subsidy claims online at very reasonable prices. In case you want to apply for subsidy with our professional team, you can book your order at the following link https://forms.gle/sQ8EaNy9NCBcKKUDA
Our representative will contact you soon.
- Check Your Time limit to apply does not Expire.
This is very and very important. In case you are not very much clear about documentation and process of application. Please done apply own and look for professional help. It is very much important to submit claim with in time line given below. In case you don’t apply with in time limits or your application become time barred and you eligibility stands expired. For your information’s : The applicant shall forfeit its entitlement for the Assistance for Environment Compliance, if it does not submit its claim, complete in all respects within three months of installation of pollution control Equipment as certified by Regional Officer Haryana State Pollution Control Board or from the date of notification of the scheme, whichever is late.
Want to know more about this, watch our video:
You may read about other blogs- Incentives applicable on your business in Haryana
- Special benefits to MSME in Haryana https://kipfinancial.com/special-benefits-to-msme-in-haryana/
- Special benefits available tp FPO in Haryana https://kipfinancial.com/special-benefits-available-to-farmer-producer-company-in-haryana/
- Special benefits to Startup Business in Haryana https://kipfinancial.com/special-benefit-to-startup-business-in-haryana/
We at KIP help you to get maximum subsidy. We have various products and services for all business categories .
COMPANY FORMATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/company-registration/
HUM REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/hum-registration/
GEM REGISTRATION: https://kipfinancial.com/product/gem-registration/
MANY MORE PRODUCTS: https://kipfinancial.com/shop/
KIP:BUSINESS & SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN
In case if you are interested to get regular updates on NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, SUBSIDIES AND FINANCIAL INCENTIVES provide by the various Ministry of Government,
Then we will recommended to you that subscribe our KIP: BUSINESS AND SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN.
Under this plan you will receive weekly updates on your emails and WhatsApp number.
For subscribe click here: https://kipfinancial.com/product/business-subsidy-update/
In order to receive regular videos on Business & Subsidy Updates Subscribe our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
If you are using Facebook, then you can join our FACEBOOK SUBSIDY SCHEME GROUP for receiving new updates on Business & Subsidy
In case you still have any queries , KIP team will be glad to serve you.
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)