Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme covers 31 type of businesses like Rice mill, Flour Mill, Warehouse, Cold Storage etc. It covers all over India (West Bengal, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Punjab etc.)
Book your Free Consultancy to discuss your project- https://forms.gle/mfUaL2dtbpRhyaqZ7
Key Features of Schemes:
- Scheme will be operational from 2020-21 to 2032-33.
- Eligible Project or Activities in this Scheme are as:
- Rice Mill
- Mustard Oil Processing Unit
- Flour Mill
- Pack houses
- Assaying units
- Sorting & Grading units
- Cold chains
- Logistics facilities
- Primary processing centers
- Ripening Chambers
- Organic inputs production
- Bio stimulant production units
- Infrastructure for smart and precision agriculture
- Projects identified for providing supply chain infrastructure for clusters of crops including export clusters
- Projects promoted by Central/State/Local Governments or their agencies under PPP for building community farming assets or post-harvest management projects
If you want to set up any agro business, book your free Consultancy- https://forms.gle/5qzhqrMq4r1nabwu9
- Financial Benefits/Incentives under this scheme:
- Interest Subvention:
All loans under this financing facility will have interest subvention of 3% per annum up to a limit of Rs. 2 crore. This subvention will be available for a maximum period of 7 years. In case of loans beyond Rs.2 crore, then interest subvention will be limited up to 2 crore.
- Credit Guarantee:
Credit guarantee coverage will be available for eligible borrowers from this financing facility under Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) scheme for a loan up to Rs. 2 crore. The fee for this coverage will be paid by the Government.
- Capital Subsidy:
Apart from the benefits of Interest Subvention as provided in Agriculture Infrastructure Fund, Eligible beneficiaries can avail the benefit of Any grant or subsidy available under any present or future scheme of Central/State government. For example, if you are planning to construct warehouse in Haryana then you can avail the benefits of Capital Subsidy @ 25% of Fixed Capital Investment under the Haryana Logistic, Warehouse and Retail Policy, 2019.
To know more about Haryana Logistic, Warehouse and Retail Policy, 2019 read our separate blog at: https://kipfinancial.com/subsidy-for-warehouse-in-haryana/
- Eligible Beneficiaries:
The eligible entities under this project are:
- Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS)
- Marketing Cooperative Societies
- Farmer Producers Organizations (FPOs)
- Self Help Group (SHG), Farmers
- Joint Liability Groups (JLG)
- Multipurpose Cooperative Societies
- Agri-entrepreneurs, Startups and
- Central/State agency or Local Body sponsored Public Private Partnership Projects
If you want more details on Agriculture Infrastructure Fund, download eBook- https://kipfinancial.com/ebook-agriculture-infrastructure-fund-2/
Fore more details contact at- 8683898080
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar- 125001, Haryana.
Pingback: Majors Reforms in Haryana Enterprises Policy 2020 - KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd, Hisar
Pingback: NEW AGRICULTURE MARKETING INFRASTRUCTURE SCHEME - KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd, Hisar
Pingback: Submit HAFED Tender and Get a chance to earn Monthly Rental Income of Rs. 9.27 lacs. - KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd, Hisar
Pingback: Pro - Subsidy Schemes Updates - KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd, Hisar