How to Get Maximum Subsidy Under External Development Charges Exemption Scheme?
”External Development Charges Exemption” has been told under the arrangements of “Haryana Enterprises and Employment Policy, 2020”, with a target to allow the “Outer Development Charges Exemption” to the different areas of Enterprises in spaces of ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ class squares to support modern development.
Have you begun your business later first Jan 2021 ?
The Incentives under this arrangement pertinent for business who start up their tasks later first Jan 2021 and this plan is substantial for a very long time till 31st Dec. 2025.
Examine your business location falls under which category ?
All together, to give the “Outer Development Charges Exemption” to the different areas of Enterprises in spaces of ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ class squares to support modern development.
List of Blocks Falling in D category under HEEP 2020 Policy
In case you want to further check in which block your village come for the purpose of this incentive calculations, you can check from the following link
Look up your eligibility under this scheme.
All Micro, Small, Medium, Large gone into commercial production on or after 01.01.2021, can apply for the said scheme.
The Industrial subsidy Units shall also comply with following conditions:
- The unit will record IEM/Udhyam Registration Certificate (URC) and Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM)on the door for real explanation, at any stage.
- These unit not fall in the restrictive overview as exhorted by the State Government at times.
- Unit should have gotten NOC/CLU from Competent Authority, if material.
- Whenever any unit (Mega, Ultra Mega) searches for benefit from Empowered Executive Committee (EEC), benefits under this arrangement will end up being significant for Special Package of inspirations.
How you can get maximum subsidy?
The following assistance shall be provided subsidy depending upon the size & nature of the business:
- Group Establishment/Relocation: Any bunch including no less than 10 ventures, occupied with comparative monetary movement, being set up or moving from different nations/States to Haryana. Will be treated as a Mega Project gave it meets the rules of Fixed Capital Investment (FCI) and an uncommon bundle of motivating forces will be chosen by HEPB based on Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Huge Units: 100% exclusion from External Development Charges in ‘D’ classification blocks, 75% in ‘C’ classification blocks and 60% in ‘B’ class blocks.
- Miniature, Small and Medium Enterprises other than Thrust areas: 100% exception of External Development Charges in ‘D’ class blocks, 75% in ‘C’ classification blocks and 60% in ‘B’ class blocks.
- Push Sector Enterprises: 100% exclusion from External Development Charges in ‘D’ classification blocks, 75% in ‘C’ class blocks and 60% in ‘B’ classification blocks.
- Agro-based, Food Processing and Allied Industry: 100% exclusion from External Development Charges for MSMEs and large units in ‘D’ classification blocks, 75% in ‘C’ classification blocks and 60% in ‘B’ class.
- Hardware System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM): 100% exclusion of EDC for MSMEs and Large units in ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ classification blocks.
- Import Substitution Enterprises: 100% exception of EDC for MSMEs and Large units in ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ classification blocks.
- At whatever point any unit (Mega, Ultra Mega) looks for benefit from Empowered Executive Committee (EEC), benefits under this plan will turn out to be essential for Special Package of impetuses.
Check definitions are significant for right endowment claims.
- Enormous Project: Investment in Plant and Machinery more than INR 50 crore and turnover more noteworthy than INR 250 crore (far beyond of cutoff of Medium units characterized by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 as corrected now and again).
- Medium Enterprise: Equipment doesn’t surpass INR 50 crore and turnover doesn’t surpass INR 250 crore or as changed by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 now and again.
- Little Enterprise: Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment doesn’t surpass INR 10 crore and turnover doesn’t surpass INR 50 crore or as changed by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 now and again.
- Miniature Enterprise: Equipment doesn’t surpass INR 1 crore and turnover doesn’t surpass INR 5 crores or as changed by GoI under the MSMED Act, 2006 now and again.
- Push Sectors: The State has distinguished the accompanying 08 pushed areas:
- Auto, Auto Components & Light Engineering
- Agro-based, Food Processing & Allied Industry
- Textiles and Apparels
- Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM)
- Defense and Aerospace Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
- Chemical and Petrochemicals
- Large Scale Energy & Data Storage
- Import Substitution Enterprises: Enterprises engaged in the manufacturing of products for which nation is dependent on imports. The list containing such enterprises is placed at Annexure- 8 of the policy.
- Existing Enterprise: The Enterprise which has gone into commercial production before date of commencement of the Policy i.e. 01.01.2021.
- New Enterprise: The Enterprise which has gone into commercial production on or after date of commencement of the Policy i.e. 01.01.2021. The existing enterprise undertaking expansion/diversification at different location on or after 01.01.2021 shall also be considered as New Enterprise.
In case you still are not very much clear about applicability or non applicability of this scheme with respect to your business, you can book appointment with kip consultants with following link https://forms.gle/JxPRMMZrVVBxcXiy8
To know more about this watch our video
We also assist in new business ideas. Here are some unique business ideas are:
Read about Compress Bio Gas Plant Business
KIP:BUSINESS & SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN
In case if you are interested to get regular updates on NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, SUBSIDIES AND FINANCIAL INCENTIVES provide by the various Ministry of Government,
Then we will recommended to you that subscribe our KIP: BUSINESS AND SUBSIDY UPDATE PLAN.
For subscribe click here: https://kipfinancial.com/product/business-subsidy-update/
In case you still have any queries , KIP team will be glad to serve you.
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, KIP Complex, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)