National Logistic Policy
Dear Businessman/Investors, In Series of KIP: Business and Subsidy Update, today we are going to share with you about the new policy as National Logistic Policy.
Here is great opportunity for the logistics sector by the implementation of the new policy by Central Government as National Logistics Policy. The vision of the scheme is to develop a technologically enabled, integrated, cost-efficient, sustainable and trusted logistics ecosystem in the country for accelerated and inclusive growth.
This scheme has launched by the Government the PM GatiShakti National Master Plan (NMP) which is focused on integrating existing and proposed infrastructure development initiatives of different agencies, to ensure first and last mile connectivity, for seamless movement of people and goods.
Motive behind the Scheme:
- Reduce cost of logistics in India to be comparable to global benchmarks by 2030 through National Logistic Policy.
- Develop a system of unified logistics interface to link multiple data sources and develop cross sectoral use cases for logistics stakeholders.
- Addressing infrastructure and procedural gaps in India’s Export-Import (EXIM) connectivity and create efficient and reliable logistics network, with transparent and streamlined cross-border trade facilitation, for improved trade competitiveness and greater integration of India with regional and global value chains. This all benefit will the businessmen get if he register himself under National Logistic Policy.
In the Scheme, there is a platform which provide the integrity between the different ministries as Unified Logistics Interface Platform (ULIP). Its motive is to promote integration among various Ministries/Departments and create a single window thus bringing efficiency and transparency in the logistics industry and thus making India cost competitive by National Logistic Policy.
This will benefit to the various stakeholders as follow:
- Benefit to Logistic Service Provider in National Logistic Policy :
- Support stakeholders for simplification of the documentation process.
- Enable various value-added services to end-customers
- Facilitating stakeholders for information-driven pricing strategy, cost & labor optimization.
- Benefit to Consignee in National Logistic Policy :
- Support for informed decision making and “Just-In-time” inventory management.
- Real-time process and cargo movement monitoring on a single platform.
- Identification of cheaper logistics modes
Further, there is more support by the Government to the logistic sector in order to make them effective and reach to the end-users in cost efficient manner. So there is need to focus on these sector and promote them for the overall growth of the Country. In view of this, Government has launched National Logistic Policy to promote and support them for their effective growth. The Government may improve the incentives schemes to the logistics sector so that private sector also take initiative to setup the logistics sector.
So, if you want to setup the logistic unit, it is the great opportunity and high growth sector in the near future and Take the advanyage of National Logistic Policy .
KIP has brought a NEw plan for all businessmen over the india
AS in this you will get weekly business and subsidy update on your emails and WhatsApp’s numbers
If you want to know more about different subsidy schemes contact us at- 8683898080
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial
KIP Financial Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
DSB – 38, Red Square Market, Hisar – 125001 (HR)