Objectives of Agri Infra Fund
Subscribe Free Business & Subsidy Update Plan And Get weekly Subsidy Updates
The Main objective of Launching the AIF Scheme is to create Agriculture Eco – Systems among Farmers, businessmen, Govt., Banking, and Consumers.
For Free Consultancy, click at- https://forms.gle/W9zgcM1XToEqCaBbA
A. Farmers (including FPOs, PACS, Marketing Cooperative Societies, Multipurpose cooperative societies):
- To improve the Agriculture marketing infrastructure that allows farmers to sell directly to a larger base of consumers and hence, increase the overall income of
- Logistics infrastructure will reduce the post-harvest loss of crops and give quick access to the market to the
- Community Farming through FPO will help in increasing the productivity of
B. Role of Government in AIF :
- Through AIF, Government will be able to give priority sector lending. This will boost the private sector investment in agriculture.
- Govt. can reduce the post–harvest loss.
C. Agri Entrepreneurs and Startups:
- Another benefit avail under AIF is Interest subvention and Credit Guarantees that will boost Entrepreneurs and it will encourage innovation in the agriculture sector.
- It will create a link between businessmen and
D. Role of Banking ecosystem in AIF:
With Credit Guarantees, incentives, and interest subvention lending institutions will be able to lend with a lower risk. This scheme will help to enlarge their customer base and diversification of portfolio.
With reduced inefficiencies in the post-harvest ecosystem, benefits fit for consumers will be a larger share of products reaching the market and hence, better quality and prices.
So if you are planning to set up an agro-based business then, you can get the benefit mentioned above. So, plan accordingly.
If you want to know about all subsidies availing on business then fill out this form:– https://forms.gle/GPu6DwhvvWAHfm3R6