Subsidy for Storage Infrastructure under (AMI) scheme of NABARD
Today we are going to share with you an Updated Subsidy Policy i.e., “Subsidy for storage infrastructure under New Agricultural Marketing Infrastructure (AMI) scheme of NABARD”.
There is need of development and support the agricultural field for the overall growth of the economy and meet the basic requirement of food in the country. The agriculture field in India has high employment generation opportunity, required for wellbeing of people and resource for the agro based industries.
In the vision of promoting farmers position, their income level, the Government has initiate the scheme for providing the subsidy to the FPO for the primary processing, market infrastructure and for providing the storage space for the agriculture produce to store in the good conditions with minimal of wastage and effective utilization.
To benefit the FPO, this scheme will provide the easy market access and income enhancement through better realisation of the prices. In this point of view, the above said policy will extended for the term loans sanctioned upto 31 March, 2023.
Beneficiary of AMI scheme:-
- Individuals, Group of farmers, FPO, Partnership, Proprietary firms, Companies, corporations, NGOs, Self-help groups, Cooperatives with a capacity of 50MT to 5,000MT for storage infrastructure.
- State agencies, State Government Departments and autonomous organization/ state owned corporation, State warehousing corporations etc. with a capacity of 50MT to 10,000 MT for storage infrastructure.
Financial Assistance/Subsidy/Benefits Available:-
The Quantum of Assistance as under this scheme would be provided as per the given below terms:
For creation of storage infrastructure with capacity of 50MT upto maximum 10,000MT:
- 33.33% of project cost subject to maximum of Rs 1333.20 per MT for the North eastern states, Sikkim, UTs of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands.
- 33.33% of project cost subject to maximum of Rs 1166.55 per MT for upto 1,000MT and Rs 1,000 per MT for more than 1000MT for the registered FPO, Panchayats, Women, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe entrepreneurs of areas other than point i.
- 25% of project cost subject to maximum of Rs 875 per MT for upto 1,000MT and Rs 750 per MT for more than 1,000MT for all other categories of beneficiaries.
Time Limit to apply under AMI Scheme:-
Within 60 days of the disbursal of the first instalment of loan for the advance subsidy of 50% of eligible subsidy and within 18 months from the completion of project for the final subsidy of 50% of eligible subsidy.
So if you are planning on setting up of a New Business Unit then You can enjoy maximum benefits out of above said policy So, plans accordingly.
Or if you want to know more this scheme
Then you can contact us:- 8683898080.
If you are missing the benefits of subsidy
Then KIP has brought a Business and Subsidy Update Plan
In this you will weekly subsidy updates on your emails.
Join us on Social Media-
Facebook Page– https://www.facebook.com/KIPFINANCIAL
Facebook Group– https://www.facebook.com/groups/kipfinancial