Bank Loan For Agro Based Business
Bank loan is a major problem for Agro Based Businessman. And some questions are always in the mind of Loan Applicant during bank loan that are:-
- What will be the interest rate?
- How much amount bank will funded?
- How much time bank will take?
- How much security bank will kept?
If you want to apply, Click at- https://forms.gle/kSKk8jubUqKnLvYs7
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (AIF) Is A Solution
- AIF will share the Interest rate of Bank. Further Interest subvention @ 3% up to 7 years will reduce Interest cost as on regular basis. It will increase the cash flow in business.
- Most of project take gestation period to set up the project. Meanwhile they need to pay the interest during Moratorium period. But here AIF’s beauty is that AIF will cover the interest subvention on Moratorium period
- After selection of Bank and submit project details, PMU will approved the project. After approval of Project, Bank need to take finance decision within 60 Days. It will save the time and Businessman can initiate the project
- Credit Guarantee Cover on Term Loan amount up to Rs. 2.00 Cr make the project more viable. Applicant need not give any additional security to the banker. It will create low risk of bank financing and Applicant can start their business with primary
- AIF will facilitate multiple project. A Businessman can take the advantage of Backward and forward integration in business and take the benefits of interest subvention on all projects. (Maximum number of project is 25 under AIF).
- When you take the route of AIF then you can sync your project with other Capital subsidy scheme of Center and State
- AIF has provide the online working base. It will create fast process of application and boost the quick processing of loan
- Once we take the AIF route for Loan then we can get regular interest subsidy up to 7 Years. You need not to submit application again and again on yearly.
If you want to know more about AIF (Agriculture Infrastructure Fund) then read our another blog- https://kipfinancial.com/agriculture-infrastructure-fund/
Our team prepared a special eBook on How to take bank loan for Agro Based Business, So if you want to read click at- https://kipfinancial.com/ebook-agriculture-infrastructure-fund-2/
Further, if you want to receive Business & Subsidy Updates on weekly basis then, join our plan Business & Subsidy Update Plan
Contact +91 86838 98080
KIP Business Subsidy Consultant